Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Parenthood, Toddler Tantrums, & Weddings

If you're not willing to abandon your ego, spontaneity, late nights dragging in when the sun is coming up, bar hoping, sleeping in, & getting anywhere in a timely manner... then you shouldn't be a parent :)

It's stormy & gross outside. B & I are cuddling & watching Despicable Me. Best day off <3

I'll never understand people that don't love their children. I had roommates that were like that. They were so bad I had to testify against them in court.

I'm constantly hugging, squeezing, tickling, squishing, cuddling, & loving on my kid. It's gross lol

She's a pain in my neck. She's hard headed & she makes me crazy. But it's because she's 2.

Even when she's throwing one of her many tantrums, she makes me laugh & it's really hard to parent your child when you're laughing at her.

I've never spent more than 48hrs away from her (that was hard enough) & our honeymoon is 5 days (ahhhhhhh!) I probably won't enjoy myself since I'll be missing her so. She probably won't notice since Grandma Ward has so many fun things planned for them to do.

All of my mom friends laugh at me & tell me to let it go, that I deserve a break...

*le sigh*

90 days...

I'm looking forward to our wedding & honeymoon. I'm looking forward to 5 days on a beach with my husband :}

And, I'm super excited to make our little family official <3

No comments:

Post a Comment