Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Wedding Workouts!

Holy crap y'all. My super fit bff is killing me with these workouts. We ran 3 miles around Lake Pflugerville on Monday. We stopped at every bridge & bench to do squats, pushups, & arm dip thingys (no, I have no idea what the correct effing term is & I also don't really care). My legs hate me. 7a workouts on my days off... ughhhh. Why can't I just have my 20 yro body back? Oh well. I just have to remember I'll be in a bikini for 5 days & I'm not planning on subjecting anyone to this hot mess! On the bright side my baby pooch is almost completely gone, my booty is ridiculous, & there's a visible difference in the amount of cellulite in my thighs. I feel good. I'm not as tired. Also, outside of work my mood has greatly improved!

103 days until I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment