Sunday, June 10, 2012

Situation Update

My daughter's father had decided in the past month that his daughter is his. He doesn't want a paternity test & he's not fighting anything in court.. Weird, right?

Anyway, we seem to be getting along ok, so far. A couple small spats, but no big deal..

He sees his daughter a couple times a week. He's been giving me gas money so he can see her.

We're 4 days away from court. Had to fire my lawyer for charging me $2125.21 to do paperwork, accomplish nothing, & then blame exbf for not cooperating. He charged me $750 to do paperwork that took me about an hr & I didn't know what I was doing & legal-speak makes my brain hurt.. Yet someone who's been a family law attorney for 16+ yrs takes 5 hrs to do the same paperwork. Dbag. Anyway, hoping court is painless & I can get on with my life. I'd like to stop relying/mooching off my friends now.

I have amazing friends.. Despite all the drama, I'm a lucky girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment