Monday, November 1, 2010

Why Does Love Make You Fat?

So 2 1/2 years ago when I met Brodie I weighed 115 (ish) I've never been a super skinny girl. I've always had boobs & a butt. I don't eat super great but I definitely don't eat badly. I hate fried everything (except pickles & jalapenos but those are a like twice a year thing), I don't eat fast food very often, & when I do go out to eat I try to make good decisions. I don't over eat. I do have 2 major problems... Alcohol & soda. I drink Vodka & cranberry "juice" & that's about it. I limit myself to one soda a day otherwise, it's water. I really should workout more often & after I write this blog I'm going to ;) But how the hell did I get all the way up to 130lbs?!?! I'm very unhappy w/ my body & I'm trying to motivate myself, but when you work your butt off & see no results it's hard to stay that way. There's so many conflicting reports about what to eat & not eat. What exercises to do to lose fat. "Melt away the fat!" "Lose 10 pounds in a week!" ugh I really think dancing's the only thing that kept me thin. Working out for an hour a day 3-5 times a week isn't producing any results. It's not like I have a desk job. Soooooooo very frustrating. I'm hoping to be back to 115 by Jan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment