Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Moving On?

   When did there become an acceptable time table to move on from a relationship? "It's too soon." "I can't believe you!" "Already?"  Trust me, I tried to talk myself out of it. I thought I needed time. Apparently I got just enough time, then BOOM. The whole thing is, about moving on, I wasn't the one that didn't know what I wanted or where I was going. I'm not broken.. That's what he keeps telling me. I've let too many people in my life influence how I feel about myself. I used to be confident & I lost that girl somewhere. I think, maybe she might be coming back though.

   Do I hurt over the loss of someone I love. Of course. He wasn't a bad person, he just made some bad decisions. Wasn't all his fault. You can ask any poor sap that's dated me, I'm a pain in the ass sometimes. It really just didn't work out.. There's no major drama or fall out. Two people who fell madly in love once drifted apart.

I think my life may be a sad country song...

No comments:

Post a Comment