Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Oh.. Holidays

I'm not a "Holiday Person" per say... I love Halloween & that's about it. My daughter & I spent the past two Thanksgiving Holidays with friends (a married couple), their daughter, & their parents. We spent our first Christmas sleeping all day & the 2nd with a roommates & their daughter. This will be my first family Thanksgiving in a REALLY long time.

That being said, my family will be here from New Mexico. There will be at least 9 people in my 1000sqft apartment. Kill me now.

My family has never done holidays well. Ever. Probably the reason I'm not a fan. Although, I'm hoping since it's in my house there will be peace. If not I'll just throw everyone out :)

Gobble! Gobble! Haha

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving <3

No comments:

Post a Comment