Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014

So much to do! Wedding in September. Grooming trailer & starting my mobile grooming business with my hubby-to-be.

2013 was crazy. I went from barely scraping by single mom to the man of my dreams helping make all of our dreams come true. He's such a good daddy. B loves him so much. I let someone not worth it convince me I was to blame for his short comings as a man & a father. Thomas picked up the pieces & fell right in. He handles my crazy & keeps me sane. He's my better half in every sense of the term.

I'm not broken. I let go of the drama & moved on with my life. Although, some people just want to drag you down to their level. In the words of Taylor Swift: "You can't lead me down that road. And you don't know what you don't know."

I'm not going to tell you my life is perfect or that I'm always happy & we don't fight. That's silly. It's unrealistic. Also, it would be a lie. We yell. We cry. Then we make up. We're horrible at fighting. Thomas would never ever quit on me. He'll never give up on me because it's hard sometimes. He waits for the storm to clear. He would also never ever abandon B. Ever. He would die for that little girl if he had to.

Life is good. Pretty boring. But good :)

I'm looking forward to being my own boss & being a Mrs!

I wish you all love, luck, & happiness. I hope something magical happens for you this year <3

No comments:

Post a Comment