Sunday, April 20, 2014

9/14/14

Holy crap. I'm getting married. I'm going to be a wife. So weird. It's like it's all finally sinking in.

*cue happy dance*

This is all so strange to me. Happily Ever After wasn't in the stars for me. I was told I was trash & unlovable. I had gotten to a point I was ok with the idea that I was going to be alone. I was content with it being just BMad & me.

Then comes along Thomas...

I didn't know this goofy guy from Ohio was everything I could've asked for.

Everything I didn't know I needed.

(Crap, this blog is going to make me cry.)

He makes me crazy & he makes me laugh.

He loves B like he's been here since her 1st breath. She loves him. They're absolutely partners in crime. Mischievous; those two.

He just fits. He did from the beginning. We knew it felt right. I fought it. He jumped in head first & then dragged me in with him.

Here we are :)

Happy is a weird place for me, but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment