Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wedding Workouts!

I'm 4'10" & I weigh 118lbs, I'm miniature sized! Lol

My wedding dress is strapless, a corset back, & technically a size too small. However, it only needs to be alerted in two places. Obviously since I'm almost little person status, it needs to be hemmed. The hips need to be brought in. Otherwise, it fits like a glove.

Wedding dresses are incredibly unforgiving & back fat isn't cute :)

I have two months before the alteration process needs to begin. Think we'll do the hemming first. After that we can do the hips & the bustle.

I'm starting my workout routine two days a week for an hour. I don't smoke cigarettes much anymore (once every couple weeks) & I basically got rid of soda (except when I forget & order a coke). I'm not really a junk food kind of girl anyway. 64oz of water. I'm going to kick my ass into wedding dress shape! This shouldn't be too hard since I'm not to far gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment