Saturday, May 29, 2010

When Life Gives You Lemons?


I guess we all come to a point in our lives where we feel the need to cleanse ourselves. Be it of drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, or even people.. I've come to the point in my life where I feel the need to just cut people out.. I've had enough with all the negativity, the liars, the being two-faced, the sleaze-balls, the people that are so miserable with themselves they feel the need to bring everyone around them down too, & the people that continue to make mistakes that are going to do nothing but ruin their lives... 
I'm just thankful I have a wonderful man in my life & a handful of really amazing friends. I have a job I love, a car to get me to & from, & a roof over my head. I may not have much money, but Brodie & I get by :) For once in my life I'm happy & content. So, I'm choosing to surround myself with wonderful people who make me happy. 

So good riddance to the toxic people in my life :D

No comments:

Post a Comment